Unfortunately we not able to do facial treatments as these are considered in the high risk zone by the Government. We can only provide treatments that do not involve work in the highest risk zone – directly in front of the face so facial waxing, eye treatments, make-up application and facials are not available at this time.
What to expect when you come for a treatment.
- You will need to wear a mask. We can provide a disposable mask for a small charge if you do not have one.
- Please pay by card wherever possible.
- Please come alone for your appointment.
- Arrive on time, wait in your car if you arrive early, as we need extra time to clean between clients.
- Hand sanitiser will be used on your arrival.
- Please bring minimal belongings with you.
Please do not attend your appointment if you or anyone in your family has symptoms of COVID-19. You will not be charged for cancellations and you can reschedule your appointment.
Looking forward to seeing our lovely clients existing and new again.